Men just need a place...
Off of social media...
where NOBODY knows who they are...
to open up and share ...
that excites them or scares them!
MOST MEN are AFRAID to fully share what they are FEELING INSIDE.
It's why our community is INVITE-ONLY and ANONYMOUS.
Here is what it looks like on the inside!
How is it Anonymous?
Please also check the Rules and Opportunities of the Dojang below.
Note 1: Please allow us 12 hours to send out the official invitation into the Dojang
Note 2: if you feel you are in serious danger to yourself or others, please call for emergency and get professional help.
Why the DudeBuddha Community?
The Within War
Despite a growing number of men who are opening up vulnerably about some of their deepest struggles and insecurities, MOST MEN are still not ready and may not do so for the rest of their lives. They are at war within themselves - as they've hidden and even drowned out so much insecurity, conflict, sadness and anger in order to protect themselves from losing their leadership influence.
Fatherhood and Mental Health are among few things that equalizes men.
PATH of DUDEBUDDHA
- The first sign we know something is "off" is when the little voice in our heads starts to create doubt in your head. You know deep inside, something is brewing.
- The second sign ... well, at this point, you KNOW that "off" thing is real. You might start feeling it physically. You might start to feeling it emotionally. Sex. Strength. Stress. It all starts to creep in.
- The search - when you were searching, secretly, for answers. You may half open up to some friends. But there is something holding you back.
- The CrossRoads - Men have come to this point. One path leads to a life with great health challenges, mentally and physically. The other path is one where freedom has a chance. You choose.
- A Safe Space - When you finally found that safe space, you slowly share, receive, and grow as you overcome your challenges and find the tools, resources and community to support you in activating the joyful boy that has been sleeping inside of you.
- The Renaissance - You feel a sense of comfort within yourself. You feel deeply connected with yourself and thus with those who matter to you. You feel a responsibility to share and support others who are where you were not too long ago. You open up publicly. You understand the true power of vulnerability as a key to unlock the door that holds pain inside a fellow brother. You've joined the growing community of DudeBuddhas and begin to make the world a better place, one brother at a time.
With millions of men facing this, something I never thought or dreamt up on purpose, has now grown organically...purely out of this need. I'm grateful that you have come here to explore and invite you to check out what we've got here and if it feels right, please do consider applying to be part of our DudeBuddha Community.